- A nine-story, 187,000 square foot Class B office building
located in Cerritos, California.
- A 126,000 square feet of retail and office space constituting
the first six floors of a mixed-use building and 208 parking
spaces located in Chicago, Illinois.
- A multi-tenanted office buildings located in Lisle, Illinois, a
Chicago suburb, containing 169,000 square feet.
- A 54,000 square foot office property net leased to Fairpoint
Communications, Inc., located in Burlington, Vermont.
- A 320 unit Class A multifamily property in Memphis, Tennessee,
known as Waterford Place.
- A 284 unit multi-family property located in Greensboro, North
- A 588,000 square foot warehouse located in Jacksonville, Florida
which is currently 100% leased to various tenants.
- 6 triple net leased retail and office properties consisting of
more than 583,000 square feet of space in 5 states.
- A 32% controlling interest in a nine story, 614,000 square foot
office building located in Houston, Texas that is 100% triple net
leased to Spectra Energy Westheimer, LP (formerly known as Duke
Energy Corp.). This property is commonly referred to as 5400
- A 60% interest in a partnership that owns an approximately
54,000 square foot office property located in Lisle, Illinois.
- $15.0 million preferred equity interest in 446-High Line, LLC,
the entity that owns the leasehold interest in the 105,000 square
foot office building located at 450 West 14th Street, New York,
- A $36 million subordinate loan and an effective 89% equity
interest in a 502,000 square foot office building located at 1515
Market Street, Philadelphia, PA.
- An 84% interest in four newly constructed Class A luxury
apartment buildings located in Phoenix, Arizona; Stamford,
Connecticut; Houston, Texas and San Pedro, California.
- An 80% preferred equity interest in a joint venture which owns a
184 unit garden apartment complex known as Summit Pointe
Apartments located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- A mezzanine loan secured by interests in a 942,000 square foot
offfice and retail property located at One South State Street in
downtown Chicago, Illinois known as the Sullivan Center, along
with an effective 38% equity interest in the property.
- An effective 61.1% interest in a joint venture that owns and is
developing 701 Seventh Avenue in the Times Square area of New York
- A 60% interest in a joint venture which owns 12 flex properties
containing an aggregate of 472,000 square feet of space located in
- A 49.9% equity investment in the Mentor Building located in
- Through a 50/50 joint venture a 62,000 square foot Class B
office building located in Sorrento Mesa, California.
- A 50% interest in a joint venture with Marc Realty which holds a
leasehold interest in the 71,000 square foot commercial/retail
space that comprises the bottom three floors of an office building
known as the James R. Thompson Center located in Chicago,
Illinois. The leasehold interest is subject to a lease with the
State of Illinois that expires September 2014 with six automatic
- An effective 75% interest in Vintage Housing Holdings, which
owns general partnership interests and certain developer fees and
advances receivable from partnerships owning 30 multifamily and
senior housing properties comprising approximately 5,485 units
located primarily in the Pacific Northwest and California.
All information is reported as of the Trust’s most recent filings
with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”). Please refer to
the Trust’s SEC
Filings for more detailed information concerning all of our