- Two adjacent office buildings consisting of 200,000 square feet located in Amherst, New York 100% triple net leased to Ingram Micro, Inc.
- A nine-story, 187,000 square foot Class B office building located in Cerritos, California.
- A 126,000 square feet of retail and office space constituting the first six floors of a mixed-use building and 208 parking spaces located in Chicago, Illinois.
- A 118,000 square foot office building referred to as the Crossroads II at Meridian, located in Englewood, Colorado, a suburb of Denver.
- A 118,000 square foot office building known as Crossroads I at Meridian located in Englewood, Colorado. The Crossroads I is a sister property to the Crossroads II at Meridian office building and is adjacent thereto.
- A multi-tenanted office buildings located in Lisle, Illinois, a Chicago suburb, containing 169,000 square feet.
- A 54,000 square foot office property net leased to Fairpoint Communications, Inc., located in Burlington, Vermont.
- A 320 unit Class A multifamily property in Memphis, Tennessee, known as Waterford Place.
- A 284 unit multi-family property located in Greensboro, North Carolina.
- A 588,000 square foot warehouse located in Jacksonville, Florida which is currently 100% leased to various tenants.
- A 32% controlling interest in a nine story, 614,000 square foot office building located in Houston, Texas that is 100% triple net leased to Spectra Energy Westheimer, LP (formerly known as Duke Energy Corp.). This property is commonly referred to as 5400 Westheimer.
- A 60% interest in a partnership that owns an approximately 54,000 square foot office property located in Lisle, Illinois.
- $15.0 million preferred equity interest in 446-High Line, LLC, the entity that owns the leasehold interest in the 105,000 square foot office building located at 450 West 14th Street, New York, New York.
- A $36 million subordinate loan and an effective 89% equity interest in a 502,000 square foot office building located at 1515 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA.
- An 84% interest in four newly constructed Class A luxury apartment buildings located in Phoenix, Arizona; Stamford, Connecticut; Houston, Texas and San Pedro, California.
- An 80% preferred equity interest in a joint venture which owns a 184 unit garden apartment complex known as Summit Pointe Apartments located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- A mezzanine loan secured by interests in a 942,000 square foot offfice and retail property located at One South State Street in downtown Chicago, Illinois known as the Sullivan Center, along with an effective 38% equity interest in the property.
- An effective 61.1% interest in a joint venture that owns and is developing 701 Seventh Avenue in the Times Square area of New York City.
- A 60% interest in a joint venture which owns 12 flex properties containing an aggregate of 472,000 square feet of space located in Atlanta, Georgia.
- A 49.9% equity investment in the Mentor Building located in Chicago, Illinois.
- Through a 50/50 joint venture a 62,000 square foot Class B office building located in Sorrento Mesa, California.
- A 50% interest in a joint venture with Marc Realty which holds a leasehold interest in the 71,000 square foot commercial/retail space that comprises the bottom three floors of an office building known as the James R. Thompson Center located in Chicago, Illinois. The leasehold interest is subject to a lease with the State of Illinois that expires September 2014 with six automatic five-year extensions.
- 6 triple net leased retail and office properties consisting of more than 583,000 square feet of space in 5 states.
- An effective 75% interest in Vintage Housing Holdings, which owns general partnership interests and certain developer fees and advances receivable from partnerships owning 30 multifamily and senior housing properties comprising approximately 5,485 units located primarily in the Pacific Northwest and California.
All information is reported as of the Trust’s most recent filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”). Please refer to the Trust’s SEC Filings for more detailed information concerning all of our assets.