- A multi-tenanted office buildings located in Lisle, Illinois, a
Chicago suburb, containing 169,000 square feet.
- 3 triple net leased office properties consisting of
more than 429,000 square feet of space in 2 states.
- A 60% interest in a partnership that owns an approximately
54,000 square foot office property located in Lisle, Illinois.
- $15.0 million preferred equity interest in 446-High Line, LLC,
the entity that owns the leasehold interest in the 105,000 square
foot office building located at 450 West 14th Street, New York,
- An 84% interest in newly constructed Class A luxury
apartment buildings located in Houston, Texas.
- An 80% preferred equity interest in a joint venture which owns a
184 unit garden apartment complex known as Summit Pointe
Apartments located in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- An effective 61.1% interest in a joint venture that owns and is
developing 701 Seventh Avenue in the Times Square area of New York
- A 50% interest in a joint venture with Marc Realty which holds a
leasehold interest in the 71,000 square foot commercial/retail
space that comprises the bottom three floors of an office building
known as the James R. Thompson Center located in Chicago,
Illinois. The leasehold interest is subject to a lease with the
State of Illinois that expires September 2014 with six automatic
All information is reported as of the Trust’s most recent filings
with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”). Please refer to
the Trust’s SEC
Filings for more detailed information concerning all of our